Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kansas City, Urban Culture Project, FRIDAY, February 15, 2008

I am currently held up at Brad's place just outside of Boonville, Missouri. I am coming down from my fantastic Minneapolis experience, and from a short-but-sweet visit with Andy Adams of Flak Photo fame, in Madison, WI.

I am slowly making my way to Kansas City for a event-filled night at the Urban Culture Project Space this FRIDAY, February 15, 2008. If you are in the area, please come on by! I will be starting off the events at 5:30 by giving a talk (babbling my face off), and showing some new work.
Urban Culture Project’s Third Friday Art Downtown February 15, 2008, 5:30-10pm, features a talk by New York based artist Timothy Briner about his Boonville project; the opening of Wild Reserve: Kelly J. Clark and Christa Dalien; a live electronic music performance by the Kansas City Electronic Music Alliance; the second reception for Locate | Navigate: exercises in mapping (Part 1), and open studios. All free and open to the public.

The Urban Culture Project Space
February 15, 5:30pm
21 East 12th Street
Kansas City, Missouri

Labels: