Monday, May 26, 2008

Pause | to Begin



Last week I met up with David and Ethan from Pause to Begin. They are on a month-long trip across the states and Mexico. They are meeting with and interviewing the 15 photographers chosen for the inaugural PtB book and exhibition.

We met up at Point Ryes National Seashore (or something like that) and found a nice place to camp for the night.

I had a few too many beers before the video-interview started and I had just finished the bulk of Boonville two days before. I was all over the place, to say the least. Regardless, I had a really great time. And it was actually very therapeutic to talk about the ups and downs and details of the last ten months, even if I wasn't ready for it.

They are writing a great blog about their travels: pausetobegin.com/blog

Labels: